CO2 fire extinguisher is suitable for the following Applications:
- B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as Oils, paints and solvents)
- E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
Fire Extinguisher Features:
- Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish.
- High pressure hose assembly with the Bell Horn design.
- 316 Stainless steel handles and levers ? suitable for aggressive environments.
- CO2 is a clean nontoxic gas ideal for office areas with computers or sensitive electronics.
- Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket.
- Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in B & E Class fires. Rating is an indication of the level of fire testing achieved. Fire professionals carry out all testing.
- All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 -Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.