The Powerheart G3 Automatic Plus AED is popular due to the ease of use, as there are no buttons to press. All the user does is open the lid and listen to the voice/text prompts to attach the electrode pads. The AED will determine if the patient needs a shock or not. If a shock is required the AED will deliver the shock automatically, and if no shock is required, the AED will comprehensively guide the user through CPR (30 compressions followed by 2 breaths for 2 minutes).
The Powerheart G3 Automatic Plus AED is maintenance free as it performs automatic comprehensive self-testing of all critical components daily, weekly and monthly.
Some key features of the Powerheart G3 Plus AED are as follows:
- 7 year AED warranty
- 5 year battery life with a 4 year full replacement battery guarantee
- Daily, weekly and monthly comprehensive automatic self-testing of critical components
- Comprehensive voice and text prompts including detailed CPR prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Optional semi automatic or fully automatic (no buttons to press)
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy for each patient (105 – 360 joules)
- 60 minutes of Internal rescue data
The AED is designed so that it cannot be accidentally or inappropriately used on another person, therefore vicarious liability is no higher than under current first aid practices.
If you would like to view the AED online demonstration, please view this video: