The Powerheart G3 Plus AED is popular due to the ease of use, as there are no buttons to press. All the user does is open the lid and listen to the voice/text prompts to attach the electrode pads. The AED will determine if the patient needs a shock or not. If a shock is required the AED will deliver the shock automatically, and if no shock is required, the AED will comprehensively guide the user through CPR (30 compressions followed by 2 breaths for 2 minutes).
The Powerheart G3 Plus AED is maintenance free as it performs automatic comprehensive self-testing of all critical components daily, weekly and monthly.
The G5 has all the great features of the G3 but adds some improvements such as; real time CPR feedback electrodes (optional), improved design including new electrode design, improved self-testing and new software and easy USB data upload/retrieval.
Some key features of the Powerheart G5 AED are as follows:
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year full replacement battery guarantee (5 year shelf life)
- Daily, weekly and monthly comprehensive automatic self-testing of critical components
- Comprehensive voice and text prompts including detailed CPR prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Optional CPR Device giving user clear instruction and real-time feedback prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Optional semi automatic or fully automatic (no buttons to press)
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy for each patient (95 – 354 joules)
- 90 minutes of Internal rescue data
- Easy USB data transfer/upload software